Friday, December 6, 2013

Snow!

 A very little bit of snow, but it's absolutely freezing out. Since when do we have -10 weather?? I'm  looking forward to going to work today where it's nice and warm instead of freezing here in the house. The house is like an ice box. It has single pane windows (which Nathan's dad insulated with plastic for us) and an open crawl space so the floor is unbearably cold. I'm typing under a blanket right now with 2 dogs on top of me, fleece pants and jacket and a hat and the space heater on...

I t had to bring warm water out to the chickens this morning since their water kept freezing! 


Goats were shivering on our morning walk but they still found stuff to graze on.

Looking down at our new ice rink (I wish the ice was thick enough to actually skate on!)




1 comment:

  1. Come to Australia. I can guarantee it will be warm all year round here.

    ReplyDelete